Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Internship hours

My classes were good this week and I have no homework for the week! I found out today that my internship site is closed for 3 weeks for school vacation while im here but I think I will still be able to get the set number of hours even when taking off 3 weeks for school vacation and my week long break. I need to figure it out a bit more and need to figure out a way to make up 2 hours but if I can I should be all set and then I'll have 3 weeks to travel around London! I recently booked two 3 day trips, one to Paris for Feb 5-7 and one to Amsterdam and Bruges for March 12-14th. I'm really excited for those trips and hopefully I'll go to Ireland and Italy over Spring break but we still need to figure out the details. Everything is going great and I'm really enjoying my time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment