Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just arrived!










































































































I just arrived in London! The flight wasn't bad and when we arrived customs and baggage claim were very easy. We went to an information desk and booked a van to drive us to our flat and it came at 8:00. Our driver was amazing and helped us with our bags and showed us around London, we arrived at 9:00 at our flat. Our flat is absolutely beautiful!!! Tara and I got the biggest room and we have a full bathroom attached to our room! Our kitchen is huge and our living room has a flat screen tv and dvd player, 2 leather couches, a nice suade chair and a dinner table. So far we went on a walking tour of the area which is beautiful and grocery shopping for some food. My new roommates seem nice and when we entered the flat it was like being on the Real World. I miss everyone at home but everything is great here so far! I'll update more soon!
The pictures are of our living room (with my flatmates in it!), the kitchen, our personal bathroom and mine and Tara's beds! (sorry I dont know how to flip them).

No comments:

Post a Comment