Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week off from Internship

My students at Collingham had a 2 week break, the first week I worked with nursing staff and the 2nd week I've been able to take the week off and finish up my final papers and final sightseeing in London! Monday, I went to the Freud Museum with my Psych Class, which was disappointing because although it's in Freud's house which should be really cool there wasnt really anything there except for his house. Tuesday, Danielle and I went to Harrods and split an ice cream sundae. Wednesday, I finished my papers and went to a bar called The Chapel with some of the girls and went to a shwarma and felafel restuarant on Edgware Road. Thursday, Danielle Jordan and I went to Borough Market for lunch, then we went to the Tate Modern art museum, then at night Danielle and I went to see Wicked! which was incredible! Friday, I went to Harrods with Carrie and then to Covent Garden with Danielle and Jordan for fish and chips at Rock and Sole Plaice and a drink at a pub. Saturday, I went to Trafalgar Square where they were having a Holland festival and a free concert, then I walked around Piccadilly Circus and Leister Square for awhile. I went to the Italian restaurant that we went to on our first night here with Danielle, Jordan and Tara and then to O'neills pub. Sunday, I went to Covent Garden market which is like a craft show. It was a really nice week off but I'm excited to start work again for my last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment